TAP Class Resources

TAP Timeline

Other Resources to help with your transition:

Pre-Separation Counselling Resource Guide

VA Benefits & Services


Register with ebenefits on a CAC-enabled computer. Print any page from the website with your name on it. This is a Career Readiness Standard.

How to Register on E-Benefits

Pre-Separation Counselling Resource Guide:


Benefits Delivery at Discharge 

If you have an illness or injury that you believe was caused—or made worse—by your active-duty service, you can file a claim for disability benefits 180 to 90 days before you leave the military. This may help speed up the claim decision process so you can get your benefits sooner. 

Benefiit Delivery at Discharge

How do I file?

You can do this process through the E-Benefits website by yourself, or you can get professional help through a Washington State Veterans Service Officer. Call 509-477-3690 or WAServes.org to request an appointment. We have VSO's visit our installation if you need to talk.  


Verification of Military Experience and Training (VMET). You will use this in the 5-day workshop, and should review it for accuracy

Financial Checklist. List of financial information to bring for Day 1 of 5-day workshop (for personal use only, unless you request assistance)

O*Net Interest Profiler. Can complete paper copy in 5-day workshop, or print the results of the online version

MyNextMove.org/Vets (used for MOC Crosswalk)


Call to Continued Service

Transitioning to Civilian Life: short presentation (pdf file) from Military One Source



Federal endorsement not intended. The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links provided are consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD website.