Fairchild AFB Legal Office phone number is 509-247-2838, DSN 657-2838. It is located in the 92 ARW Headquarters building.
Air Force Legal Assistance website features include:
• Legal Topics:papers, sample letters and forms in many legal assistance categories:
|Consumer/Financial Affairs||Power of Attorney|
|Deployment Readiness||Real Property|
|Disaster Assistance||Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)|
|Military Benefits||Wills and Estate Planning|
• Legal Worksheets: Access to online questionnaires for wills, living wills, and powers of attorney. After completing the online worksheet, the website provides each client a unique “ticket number.” Data entered by clients is secure and may be accessed only after clients visit their local legal office and provide their ticket numbers to legal office personnel
While the website increases convenience for clients, everyone should note the following:
• The website cannot replace consultation with your local JAG, and Airmen should never rely solely on the website when making decisions
• Clients will not have the ability to print a legal document from the website. Clients will need to visit the legal office and provide their ticket numbers to obtain their legal documents
The website is designed for client convenience, but no one is required to use the website prior to visiting the legal office.
American Bar Association's Military Pro Bono Project
Connects active-duty military personnel to free legal assistance for civil legal issues beyond the scope of services provided by a military legal assistance office. The Project accepts case referrals for limited civil-law matters on behalf of income-eligible servicemembers from military legal assistance offices worldwide, and then places these cases with volunteer pro bono attorneys anywhere in the United States the legal representation is needed. Please see the website for details. If you believe you meet Project financial guidelines, that you have a significant, meritorious legal issue affecting your service readiness, and that a referral to a civilian attorney is the only remaining way to resolve the problem, contact your legal assistance office to meet with a legal services attorney who can assess your case for a referral to the Military Pro Bono Project. At Fairchild AFB, the Legal Office phone number is 509-247-2838
Regional Self-Help and Income-Based Legal Assistance Resources:
- Spokane's Volunteer Lawyers Program Intake Line: 509-324-0144
- Northwest Justice Project's CLEAR Intake Line: 888-201-1014
- Washington Law Help - Legal education materials, instructions and forms; information on free legal aid programs in Washington, including basic eligibility and contact information.
- Spokane Court Facilitator (Family Law): 509-477-7612
- Division of Child Support (WA); Spokane Telephone: 509-363-5000
American Bar Association and other frequently used websites
- American Bar Association, Resources for Family Law
- American Bar Association, Family Law in the 50 States
- American Bar Association, Consumer Guide to legal help, by state
Victim and Witness Assistance
The Legal Office is available to ensure that all victims and witnesses’ rights are asserted properly and help is given when requested. They provide information about individual's rights as a victim or witness, and description and contact information of the services that are available to victims and witnesses at Fairchild AFB. A victim and witness liaison is available to help individuals obtain the services they need
Federal endorsement not intended. The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links provided are consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD website.