Tools designed to help you learn about yourself and what occupations might suit you, based on your interests, values, or skills. When you see the resulting occupations, you may research detailed occupational information such as wages, employment forecasts, required skills, knowledge and abilities and more.
- Get a free access code for the Kuder Assessment from the base Education Center, (509) 247-2348
- Online: O'Net Resource Center
Career Development Assistance
Help with establishing the steps/milestones along the way to meeting your career goals is available from many sources:
- Base Education Center, (509) 247-2348; including referral to local/distance education/training and financial aid
- Airman and Family Readiness Center, (509) 247-2246; including information on scholarships, apprenticeships and volunteerism
- WorkSource Spokane (509) 532-3000; also on base
- Military One Source Education & Employment Center
Office Skills Resources
- Keyboard Typing Speed Test
- Goodwill Community Foundation - over 750 free online lessons, variety of topics
Federal endorsement not intended. The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links provided are consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD website.